Thursday, May 21, 2009

A little bit... ANNOYED!

"You should wait and have some time alone together before you have kids"

"That's good. You should have some time for just the two of you first"

"You like going to the movies and buying things you want but don't really need? That will all end when you have kids. You should wait a while"

"You should spend more time getting to know eachother before you start a family"

And so many other reasons people have told me and Jared that we shouldn't have a kid right now.

Why is it thier buisness? Why is it that complete strangers tell me that we should wait?

Why does Buddy Smith at the bank think he should tell us when to have kids? (REAL example)

Why is it that people say that it's good that I'm not pregnant?

Isn't when we decide to have kids our choice? Isn't it?!?!

I am married now!!!! Why wait????

No. I am NOT pregnant. But would it really be a bad thing if I was?
"Enjoy your life first, little smurfs will always wait"

I was told that just earlier today! I AM enjoying my life.
When we have kids they will just add to that enjoyment.
I love kids. Jared loves kids. And I know when we have kids you will be happy for us.

I am NOT mad at any of you that may have told us to wait.
BUT.... If we decide we want to have kids now, and I'm NOT saying that we do, PLEASE do not tell us we don't.