Monday, November 26, 2012

Crying out? Stupid caffeine? I don't know what to title this...

My blog is now listed under the general infertility section of  Stirrup Queens Blogroll !!!  I hope to be making new friends soon.  I am also working on trying to pick out some blog post I've posted this year to go on the Creme de la Creme 2012 list.

In other news.... No I'm not pregnant.  Honestly the post I wrote the other day  Zit... Preg symptom?  was supposed to be more of an ironic, isn't it funny we do this, whatever kinda post.  Though I always hope I'm pregnant, I didn't really think I was.  It's just that whenever you are hoping you're pregnant you tend to find any little thing going on with you, or around you, as possible "signs" that you are pregnant.  Whether that "sign" is a completely normal occurrence in your life or not.  I dunno....

This month's period was awful.  I spent thanksgiving week at my grandparents this year.  First time away from my wonderful husband, so I was terribly homesick.  I forgot to pack any midol for the trip.  I did remember all my other "supplies" though I was desperately hoping I wouldn't need them.  I was 4 days late, so my hopes were starting to climb a little.  I was out shopping with grandma when my lower belly started having "that feeling".  Then when we got back I proceeded to cramp for 3 hours.  Yay.... my cycle had started once again.  After 3 hours of cramping and trying to sleep it off....  I gave up!  I was feeling sick by then and went ahead and told grandma what was up.  She sent grandpa to the store to buy me some midol.  Guess what?!  All this staying away from caffeine has made me really sensitive to it!  One dose of midol has 60mg of caffeine.  Know how sometimes when you get tired you feel like you're slurring your words?  Your lips almost feel numb that they won't work quite right?  That listening to yourself speak that way is annoying?  I was like that.... but really chatty.  It was very frustrating.  Next dose I only took one pill instead of two.  Bleh. 

....Crying Out....

Lord?  I beg and beg and plead...
but every month I still bleed!
Oh Lord please take it away...
I dream to be pregnant today!
Lord I'm so tired of my menstrual cycle,
couldn't we just pause it for a while?....
Lord, please give me a sign...
will there ever be a child of mine?
Maybe next month will be my turn...
so my desires continue to yearn...