Thursday, November 29, 2012

In-Law's Paying

So last night Jared got a text from Ma letting him know that for Christmas they would like to pay for us to get some tests done.  They also would like a Christmas list from the both of us so that that is not the only thing er whatever.  Anyways.... I'm a little nervous thinking about it.  I had my first female exam done about this time last year and everything looks fine.  I don't plan to go back this year for my check up, doubt anything has changed.  We were going to see about getting tests done within the next few months.... that didn't happen.  Postponed it until the summer when we'd have more time.  And then... that didn't happen.  We haven't really had the extra money to be spending on tests.  I honestly feel that they'll take a look at everything and tell us we have "unexplained" infertility.  And it being unexplained would mean we're right where we started, only poorer.  So I've pretty much put the thought aside for getting tests done, and just been praying God'll give us our miracle without us having to do anything special for it.  So a year has gone by, we still haven't gotten any tests done, and of course we still don't have a pregnancy.  Christmas this year we're getting money to have some basic beginner type tests done to see if there is anything keeping us from getting pregnant.... bleh.  Accepting that money means accepting the fact that we need to get tested.  Accepting that money means making phone calls... making appointments... making time to go to those appointments... getting 4? 5? blood tests taken from me, Jared getting his sperm looked at, and me getting whatever that test was called where they shoot dye up in me to see if my fallopian tubes are open or not.  That's some scary stuff!  Well at least for me it is....  And have I ever mentioned I'm co-dependant?  I am seriously missing my mom making all my doctors appointments right now...