Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Zit... Preg symptom?

Ever notice how when your mind is stuck on "baby, baby, baby" that you think anything could be a "sign" that you're pregnant?  I had a horribly painful zit yesterday.  I treated it and treated it and thankfully is almost gone today.  But my first thought when I looked in the mirror was, I wonder if I'm pregnant...  And then I was thinking maybe it meant that the FertiliTea is having an effect on my body!  I don't know...  Maybe I just hadn't cleaned my face enough this week, lol. 
    And your always looking for..... Wouldn't it be a coincidence if we were pregnant this month?  kinda stuff.  I got some ovulation test strips in the mail last Tuesday and thought I'd start using them next month, cause I think now is too late.  But there was an extra one in the package.... and I've got this habit of wanting to try out things I buy as soon as I can... and.... lol, so I took one.  And surprise!  There were two lines!  And they matched in darkness, or at least almost, not sure.  Anyways...  Jared was away at school that night so I figured nothing would happen about it.  Though I was quite happy to be reminded that I still ovulate.
    How often do you find out that you're ovulating and later your husband just randomly gets turned on in the middle of the night?  I was already falling asleep by the time he got home from school that night.  And he just randomly wakes me up at some point wanting to do stuff.  Coincidence?  I sure hope not!  lol.
    Two days later I get my FertiliTea in the mail.  I have my first cup that night before heading over to our best friends, Jon & Cherish's house.  While we're there Cherish makes the announcement that she's pregnant again.....
    But maybe I'm pregnant too?  Maybe this time I won't be watching her go through her pregnancy from the sidelines, but will indeed be a part of the motherhood process myself!  Maybe?
    Jared thinks with all these new pregnancy announcements that maybe I'll be one of them this time.  If I don't start by Thanksgiving... maybe I'll take a test.  It sure would be a great time to make an announcement....  *due to start this weekend*