Saturday, August 20, 2011

Negativity

....Cycle Day 1....
     There's too much negativity in the world around.  How I wish everyone could be positive.  Well except for that one girl down the street who lets her boyfriend sneak in every night (not real, just an example).  I love babies.  I believe they are a blessing from God.  Yet sometimes I really wonder why He chooses certain people to give that wonderful blessing to when so many others seem so much more deserving.  Yeah I'm selfish, but I'm sure at some point you've thought the same thing. 
     As you might have imagined with what I've written thus far... my period is back!  Yay!  lol.  I have decided that I'm going to focus on positive things.  I'm not going to focus on our money situation.  I'm not going to focus on that adorable top that was given to me that would be an AMAZING maternity shirt (only reason I kept it).  Not going to focus on all the hopes and dreams that have come crashing down once again.  Nope I'm not gonna focus on any of that. lol.
     This morning I had an apple that was nice and crisp and just... it was perfect!  I loved it!!! 
     Over new years I hit the heaviest weight I've ever been 160lbs.  I didn't like how I looked anymore.  My face had gotten really round.  I had stretch marks appearing behind my knees.  None of my clothes fit real well anymore.... It wasn't cool.  So we decided to make a few changes.  We cut almost all sugar out during weekdays (weekends are ok).  And we discovered that ground turkey is cheaper than ground beef.  It is also way healthier!  So pretty much everything we were eating with ground beef, we now use ground turkey.  Just doing those two things.... This morning I hit my target weight!!!!!!!  I am now 135lbs.  =D
      I'm becoming a morning person (waking up before 6)!!!  And a night owl (getting to bed around 11 or 12)!!!!  Yeah.... I take naps.  lol.  My alarm this week has been going off at 5:25am because I have to be at work by 7am.  And my body has decided that that time... is ok.  I've started waking up just before my alarm goes off.  I don't like getting up early, but I'm getting much better at it.  And this morning when I saw 5:45am on my phone, I thought "hey I might as well get up".  And I did!!!  And I don't feel groggy at all!  Will probably nap later.  :)
     Welp I need to go get dressed for the day!  Got some stuff I'm wanting to get done  :)

P.S.  I used to count the first day of my period as the first day of my cycle.  But that would actually be the last day of the cycle, and the day after would be when you start counting again.... right?