Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Reoccurring Fever

....Cycle Day 33...
Oh hello blogger world,
     I know it's been a while since I gave you an update.  I haven't told you about the job offer Jared got... or about how they then shot him down.  Or about my best friends coming to visit me... and now they've left.  Haven't told you all about my new nanny job watching Blakely.  Haven't said a word about my new friend Jacob and his brother Jon.  Sounds like life has been busy, doesn't it?  Well I'm not even on here to tell you about those things today.  Instead I want to tell you about my reoccurring fever.
    You know how it goes... googling anything that "might be" a pregnancy symptom.  Well I googled.  You see I don't normally get fevers.  Not even when I get sick.  But when I do get a fever it usually only last a day or two.  I counted back to the first day I recall having this low fever of mine.... it was day 13!!!  Day 13?  My normal temperature is about 97.7F and I've been reading in the 98.6F  and  99.6F off and on for the last 20 days now.  That... that could mean... wow could I have been having a symptom that quick?  Maybe... just maybe... Well anyways this fever just keeps returning.
     Each time I've had a low fever these past 20 days I've told myself a different reason, but now.... I'm not sure I'm finding reason anymore.  And it was day 13 I had my first one... so that would be about the right time....  I'm debating on whether or not to take a test in the morning.  I've never ever seen that second line.  I stare and stare... and it just doesn't show up!  I picture where it might be if it were there.  Trying not to get my hopes up....  And I almost feel sick picturing that negative test staring me in the face again. 
     This fever puzzles me.  Do you know that feeling you get in your chest and stomach when you have a fever?  Well I've been getting that feeling before the thermometer tells me I have a fever.  Then about an hour later I check again and sure enough it's gone up a degree.
     Maybe in the morning I'll take a test... Or maybe in the morning I'll start once again.  Either way I should probably head to bed so the morning time can get here.  Goodnight blogger world -Suzanna