Friday, May 4, 2012

Internet Cancelled!

Just wanted to give you dear blogger friends a heads up that I won't be on much this summer.  Seems all me and Jared ever do anymore is sit in front of a screen.  We are glued to netflix!  We are glued to facebook!  We are glued to online games!  We don't have our tv hooked up, but we are even glued to current shows through hulu!  With my job I can bring my laptop with me and be online plenty during the time that I'm there (i'm a nanny for a teacher's kid).  Jared being a plumber doesn't get that oppertunity.  So now that summer break is going to start in just a couple weeks, it seems like a pretty fair time to cut the internet out of our lives for a bit.  Hoping that our summer will have more time in it, and that we'll be more productive.  Plus cancelling our internet and netflix will definitly save us some money.  After the summer is over we'll probably restart our interenet, but until then my being on here will depend more on availibilty of wifi.  Will be thinking of you and your families lots while I'm away!
*hugs and prayers*
-Suzanna