Friday, June 3, 2011

Blog Make-Over!!!

I'm so excited!!!!  I just customized my blog!  I think it's so much prettier now.  I only spent..... too much time on it.  lol.

So... it's Friday!!!  Which means this post should be a positive one, right?  Positives of this week are...
  1. I worked 15 hours at McDonald's this week.  On lobby!!!  I enjoy keeping the lobby clean (lobby includes the restrooms).  I think everyone going into McDonald's, while I am working, enjoys their time more because they are in a nice clean environment. 
  2. Jared has been working two jobs (McDonald's and roofing) this week.  He's been really busy, I miss him lots, BUT the stress of money being so tight is slowly lifting.
  3. Yesterday when I got home from work I was greeted by a sign on the front door that read: "There is a surprise on the table for you.  I LOVE YOU"  That alone made me smile.  But seeing roses, my favorite chocolates, AND a card made me smile even more.  My hubby is so sweet.  He did all that because he's missed being around so much.
  4. Jared's new boss, who he's doing roofing for, is confident that he will be getting lots more business over the summer.  He is also quite hopeful that in just a few months that he will be able to hire Jared on FULL TIME!
  5. Jared and I BOTH have Sunday off this week!
  6. Jared's parents bought us a laptop!!!! (just arrived haven't opened it yet)
  7. My brother, Stuart, is at Children's Hospital now and is doing well!
  8. We've started watching a new show that we both seem to like.   Well... new to us.  Legend of the Seeker
  9. I remembered to sit the trash out yesterday!!! (missed it the last two weeks. oops)
  10. And.... Skype!  I love how close it can make me feel to my family.  :-)