Friday, November 11, 2011

Ranting

....Cycle Day 27....
      Sitting with in-laws, listening to story after story about the grandchildren.  Surprisingly I was enjoying it.  I love little kids.  I love all the cute, funny, crazy things that little ones do.  I hardly ever have things to talk about... but I have stories of Stuart (my year old brother), and Blakely (11mo girl I nanny for).  I was just thinking "wow this talk about little ones doesn't make me sad at all right now".  And then....
      Just one little comment... one little piece of information that we hadn't known yet.... one little matter of fact thing..... ouch, I feel like crying.  My lovely sister-in-law Christianne's birth control failed, she's due in June.  Christianne?  Christianne is pregnant?  Again?!?!?! 
      First of all... she's not married.  I guess I hope that Brian is the father.  Christianne gave birth to a little girl three years ago.  She had had her own apartment when she got pregnant, Brian moved in and was living off of her.  He was a bum black guy who never showed his face around the family (I have nothing against black people, just thought I mention it cause if the new kid isn't his.. it may be quite obvious [Christianne is VERY white and wishes she was black]).  They fought often, broke up often, always hearing about Brian.  Then she's pregnant with his kid because her birth control failed.
      Second.... as soon as Nya, her daughter, was born she moved back in with her parents.  She's living off of them.  Ma and Dad are practically raising her kid for her.  Brian is still an off and on thing.  Sometimes Brian gets Nya for a little while.  Everyone spoils Nya miserably.  And she rarely gets punished for doing anything wrong.  She is a spoiled little brat.  I feel sad for Nya's situation.
      Thirdly....  She was on birth control!!!!!!!!!!!!  She did NOT want to get pregnant!!!!  But.... WHY GOD??  why....?..  I don't think the first kid helped teach her much responsibility or anything.  She's not in any better sitiation than she was the first time around.  What I would give to be able to take this new little one off her hands....  though I know it wouldn't work... no one would approve.... and then one day she'd prolly want her child back anyway.... but still....  BLEH! 
      Ma and Dad do NOT need another grandchild living in their house.  Currently ALL three of their grandchildren are living with them.  Their son, Toph, and his family were going to move to a house near by because of his new job, but that deal fell through.  So for this little while Toph has moved back home bringing along his wife and two kids.
       Anyways...  I've probably ranted and raved plenty enough for tonight.  Maybe tomorrow I'll give you an update on how things are going for me and Jared.  Oh yeah I'm due to start tomorrow... bleh... this is turning out to be a lovely weekend....