Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Reason #3. A better me

....Cycle Day 4....
     I want to be more active.  I want to eat healthier.  I want to know how to whistle!  lol.  I've been trying really hard to teach myself how to whistle lately.  I've got one note!  And it's getting prettier!  But that's it so far.  I want us to whistle lots while our kids are young so that they will learn how to whistle at a young age.  For now Jared can whistle.... and my whistle barely counts as a whistle at all.
     I want to take beautician classes.  I would like to be able to cut my children's hair myself and... well it to actually look good when I'm done.  lol.
     I would like to take either guitar or piano lessons.  Have music in the house that my kids grow up in.  Right now neither one of us can play an instrument.
     And our house is a mess!  lol.  It would be nice if we could come up with some kind of routine or something to help keep it from getting out of hand.  Improving my housekeeping skills would definitely be a good thing.
     Maybe these improvements I would like to make to myself....  are things God would like my children to have in their mother.  I think I would be a great mom!  But maybe I could be a better mom later than I could be now.

P.S.  I would like to be a good blood donor too....  But I don't see that happening any time soon...